Dunedin Games Committee
Members of clubs throughout Dunedin contribute to policy-making around events such as interclub.
Rebecca Wakefield (Clutha)
Rangi Clark (Otago)
Theresa Laws (Otago)
Sam Cross (Pirates)
Matt Morton (Pirates)
Nathan White (Taieri)
Rex Miller (Taieri)
Aynsley Munro (Squash Otago)
Helen Brownlie (Sunnyvale - Chair)
Marty Wilde (Sunnyvale)
Matt Ditchburn (Varsity)
Regan McNaught (Varsity)
Justin Lobb (Palmerston)
Our valued sponsors and friends whose generosity and support of squash, make it possible for Squash Otago to achieve our goals.
- To foster control and regulate the game of Squash in the Otago Squash District
- To arrange control and manage interclub and inter-association matters and championships, tournaments and other squash matters
- To make any regulations and by-laws which are considered necessary for the government control and management of the Association generally.
- To consider and settle disputes and differences between Clubs which may be members or constituted of members of the Association
- To affiliate to NZ Squash (Incorporated) and/or any other Association having similar aims and objectives.
Read our constitution here.